Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)

Go down 
+9
Nistaca
mk1995x
Stormcaller
Krath
St.Vice
ThatOneHunter
dragonki
Eviln00b412
kahimari
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 pm

(May have lost in a small and insignificant way, but I still won zeh game. So, meh. Really no reason to complain.)
Back to top Go down

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm

*:) my rats are having a feast with your testicals >:) they are savoring the flavor. lol im jk i love you man in the non-gayest way possible*
Back to top Go down
kahimari

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Starts a new hill with a nazi army and 900 millon mile high walls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveaknifeandiamgoingtokillyou.com

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:43 pm

game over :P sorry its over for me atleast lol it had a nice run but it will never beat my best topic i ever made *on the trpl forums* the 10 page long one :) that's the first topic i ever made and it was my greatest lol
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Mk comes flying out of nowhere, having played death, swoops evil up and throws him at the nazi hills, then sits on the hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:27 pm

FAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Eviln00b managed to grab onto the dragon's claws as it let go, hanging under it's belly to manage to get back to the hill's top. He then pulled out his revolver, opening fire at the back of Mk's head as he rejoiced his victory.
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 pm

The dragon's blood splatters over eviln00b, a single drop falls into his mouth, eviln00b accidentally swallowing it, lethal. Evil would slowly die from internal bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:32 pm

(Wait a moment. I didn't touch the dragon. I just killed Mk and then took his dragon. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm

[So I was killed when I wasn't there. Awesome.]
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 pm

CotK wrote:
[So I was killed when I wasn't there. Awesome.]

Ain't G-Mod games fun!?
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 pm

[INORITE?]
Back to top Go down
Nistaca

Nistaca

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:40 am

Terrains a hill that only Raccoon's may traverse, then he scampers up to the top and fires TNT towards the other hills by the dozen.

king
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:32 am

[This is a G-mod fight. ^_^]

Revives from the dead on the raccoon's mountain and rapes it.
Back to top Go down
Nistaca

Nistaca

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Busts his liquor bottle over the newly revived persons face.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Dies and revives totally healthy again, continuing the rape.
Back to top Go down
Nistaca

Nistaca

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Shouts, "That's my purse! I don't know you!" Then kicks CotK in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:04 pm

*pass trought everyone by doing this*
KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 1452
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Me pops out of nowhere and trips the 'red ranger' walking along whistling.
Back to top Go down
Severif

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:55 am

Bum rapes Mk so that he has to go to the hospital to have surgery. Then he staples himself to the top.
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:24 pm

(Staples himself to the top?) Mk recovers? He dissipates in thin air.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 pm

He slowly walks ontop of the hill. Placing his flag of a cloud on top.

"TISH IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He yells at everyone.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Domain."
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 pm

*grab him*
Stupid dog, you are blocking my image!
*kick the puppy super far*
*and change the flag for mine*
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:33 pm

You sir! HAVE BROKEN THE TREATY OF LOLNESS

*Throws an explosion at Dragonki which turns out to be a L33T MiddleFinger Bomb*
Back to top Go down
foxpuppet

foxpuppet

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:56 pm

*stands upon a hill of walkways, smashings everyone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next