Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)

Go down 
+9
Nistaca
mk1995x
Stormcaller
Krath
St.Vice
ThatOneHunter
dragonki
Eviln00b412
kahimari
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kahimari

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Empty
PostSubject: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Ok so you just take the hill from people...and be creative!
Kind of like text fighting....

Since I started it....
MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ihaveaknifeandiamgoingtokillyou.com
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Charging from the nearby underbrush, Eviln00b roared, pulling out a bazooka and firing a trio of quick-fire shots at the top of the hill and charging towards it's crown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 pm

seeing that Kahimari is distracted with the rockets Duke leaps out from the house at the bottom of the hill. Duke gets out a frag grenade and lobs it over twords Evil noob with all his strength. he pulls out his pistol and hides behind the door for defense
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Sneak from behind. I use earthquake on Duke, it push him until he land on the road and I sprint at the hill as fast I can. But then I put magma bombs behind me
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Duke quickly thinks up a plot for winning this game. he takes out a piece of paper and a pen. he draws up a peace treaty for dragonki. Duke runs up to Dragonki and asks him to sign it so we can be like a tag team.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:54 pm

ThatOneHunte flies in on his uber l33t hax mobile. He takes out a plasma sword and cuts off your balls of steel, holding them in his hand. "FOR ALLAH!"
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:09 pm

I turn on the amp. It whines sharply from the power flowing in it veins of wires. With the electric flow I plug my guitar in to amp of setting of 12 volume notices. I play the note, clearly it spreads out in to the night sky, stopping all other sound. I play another note and bring the fighting forces down to heel, like the good little dogs they are to the awesome power of my Ax and all of it's unholy might. My eyes fill with the red liquid of life, I bleed not from anything, Stead it's the new strength with has found a new home in mind, Insanity and a sensualist feeling sets in. My fingers move and the pick starts, every note kills them more then the last, I play and watch their ears bleed and eyes pop before me, a few start to leaks brains from their ears and organs from other spots which are best not spoken of. The blood flows just as freely as the electrically charged song in the air. I smile and sing these word that follow in a lower and deep voice, "This land is my land, it's not your land, I've got a shot gun and you don't got one."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Stops his battle roar and s*its his pants. "Well, im gone!" He runs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:26 pm

he leaps at hunter and grabs his balls of steel back from hunter. he rolls out of the way of St.vices blast and reattaches his balls back
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Dragonki shake his head with the confusion he have, then he take his guitar hero and start to play The power of the Dragon Flame to max volume, at St.vice. "No one mess with the song!!!". And make a epic music battle with St.vice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

-the balls are burnt-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 am

-steel doesnt burn idiot lol-
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:01 am

Using the bazooka to deflect the grenade in Duke's direction, Evil waltzed to the top of the hill while everyone was distracted and sat down, only to pull out a rather fluffy muffin from his backpack and munch on it.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm

-it does when plasma touches it numb nuts! PUN INTENDED!- He jumps into a banshee and starts to fly around. He sees Eviln00b412 on the hill, and shoots a blast in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Tossing the muffin at the zooming bolt of plasma, the detonation of firely dough exploded over the hill. Raising his bazooka, Eviln00b fired a trio of consecutive rockets at the zooming hovercraft.

"This, is, SPARTAH." He roared.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Krath falls from the sky and, while falling, shoots a bolt of raw magic at the hill, making a huge hole right next to where EvilN00b412 is standing. He then lands on the opposite side of the hole and yells;

"NO! THIS is SPARTA!"

He then proceeds to kicking EvilN00b412 in the chest towards the huge pit, and turns on slow motion effect.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Stormclouds gathered...

Lightning Struck the top of "the hill", sending all those currently fighting tumbling to the ground. From the middle of the clouds, descended a figure. But not any figure, oh no. This figure was made of stone- And a panda. Like a mix of models from the Unit Arena, the Stone Pandaeran Stormcaller descended from the clouds, winds and fury in his wake.

He raised a single rough paw, and proclaimed loudly:

"This! Is! MY HILL!"

Bam. Lightning descended to strike everyone in the face.

Last edited by Stormcaller on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm

The clouds turn a red and a massive red dragon falls from the sky and lands SPLAT on the panda and Krath. He jumps up, having those two break his fall and opens up his wings roaring into the air, "MY FUCKING HILL, ITS WHERE I'M GOING TO LAY MY DRAGON EGGS"
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm

( YOU FAIL YOU DIDN'T TURN OFF SLOW-MO )
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm

He barel rolls the hover craft then zooms over the hill,dropping bombs over the area. "this is my house!"
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:12 pm

As the Dragon descended upon the Panda, he would feel a tingle in his abdomen. And then the tingle would get stronger... and stronger...

Thing is, you don't descend upon a Lightning-Filled Stone Panda with nothing but your stomach. Discharge is a bitch. Mk would find tha out when lightning fired out of him, which would serve in blowing Mk's stomach open, and then the lightning would bounceto smash into Hunter, knocking him out of the sky as well. As both fried flyers fell would fall from the sky, Stormcaller roared in laughter.

Another bolt of lightning soared out, and smashed right into the dragons head- Which would then also probably explode.

"BOOM! HEADSHOT!"

Last edited by Stormcaller on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Krath then proceeded to counter-god mod Stormcaller and kill him instantly.
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Rewind, hup, this is a treasure hoarding dragon, and if your a nerd like me you know they sometimes eat their damn treasure and keep it in their stomach, stomach acids have been proven to make gold shinier, so, your lightning dont do shit against my dragon's stone stomach, so fuck your godmodding panda, and following up. The quite stingy feeling under my stomach would agitate me, I step off, and bite off the panda's stone head to add to my rock stomach collection, "BOOM NO HEAD?" And so godmodding there was no more. Unless of course this panda could operate with no head.
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:24 pm

And then the Panda's head regrew.

And then the former one blew up in Mk's Mouth, blowing up his head in the process from the inside.

"No, Boom, HEADSHOT."
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:26 pm

The head blew up in mk's stomach, ruining some of the jewels in it, with a pissed look the dragon crushes the panda over and over again into the ground with his feet, urinates on him, then flies away to get more treasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next