Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)

Go down 
+9
Nistaca
mk1995x
Stormcaller
Krath
St.Vice
ThatOneHunter
dragonki
Eviln00b412
kahimari
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mk1995x

mk1995x

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 pm

[Gen I used caps? And everyone curses >.> the few times I said LIGHTNING in caps I meant to bold it. . . so I don't really know what you meant by that, when I said pile of shit, I really meant a pile of shit, what am I supposed to say? saying shit has more of an affect >.> so once again, I don't get your point, people fool around when cursing and caps, for example? NO U, YOU'RE A HOOKER, FUCK YOU, fooling around, they aren't close to serious. Maybe in your household people never curse >.> but for me, its not that rare.]

The dragon heavily beats his wings and flies out of the dark energy twisting around, he turns around and flies straight at duke, ramming him into a mountain (
My dragon has horns ^.^) He makes a cavern in a random mountain.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:11 pm

After long hours of walk, he finally sees the mountain in sight. He then sees a huge meteor heading straight for it.

"Hmm...Good thing I'm all the way over here."

He smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:29 pm

[Using Caps and Curses together jokingly in a conversation I can tell, and are perfectly reasonable and often. You however, used them in an Arguement you seemed to be taking pretty seriously thus far, leading me to the conclusion of anger. :O]

And suddenly, Stormcaller dissapears in a flash of lightning, and reappears next to Krath.

"Pretty Good View, isn't it?"

Clouds swirl above the entire hill, directly in the path of the Meteor. As the meteor approaches the ground, it passes through the clouds- And vanishes. Without a trace, gone. But then again, so were the clouds.

And so was Gen.
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 pm

The dragon flies out, leaving duke in a cave of rats and all, blows fire into the entrance of the 'cave', [Boy, hows he going to avoid this one?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:16 am

Duke takes a rat and fuck's it in the ass. then shoves his dick down the rat's mouth. duke at the last second puts up a shadow barrier to protect himself and his now rat bitch.

duke steps out of the cave and says "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY METEOR!!!!"

duke without hesitation takes out an ancient scroll. Duke reads the contents of the scroll. duke smiles and looks around at the pitiful peons fighting for control of a hill that they do not understand. Duke's body begins to change. Duke becomes a Shadow warrior. Duke turns into a shadow and appears at the top of the hill. Duke claims the hill as his
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:00 am

Mk comes out of nowhere ruining duke's glory, flying down, grabs duke in his talons, flings him back to his rat family, and in the due process, near Krath. He flies off once again, somewhere in his cave, or whatever it is, WHO KNOWS?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 am

Duke looks acrost the field at krath standing there. Duke summons his army of Shadow rat's *from when he fucked the rat :)*. the rats eat the flesh off of Krath not even giving him a chance to attack back. *PWNED. you cant say you avoided death some how :) because that would be to uber lol*
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 am

Gen.Stormcaller, descends and save Krath.

*Connect.*

Gen.Stormcaller kills Duke.

*Connect.*

Gen.Stormcaller claims the hill.

*Validated.*

Gen.Stormcaller Wins.

*Indeed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:45 am

-.- your not aloud to play this any more if your just gana be gay like that -.- .... your gay
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:48 am

<on the hill, you see a strange guy, he remove his hat. *gasp* It's Dragonki! "Damn right I'm still alive!" turn his head at the storm on the hill, (who was on my head). then he use his magic drain. He drain the storm with the meteor on it. He take a look at Mk. Use the power of Gen, storm against mk. Use the force on Storm make him fly but then. Bang! He throw storm into a tree, and his head was hited first. Dragonki was not done yet. He throwed him into the sky and make him quickly fall to breack his back or neck. He use silent on everyone for not using spell, Only physical dammage can do now. He walk to the hill and use a magical reflect. if a bullet, magic touch it, it will bounce on someone.

((Now that is piss off!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 am

Eviln00b reached for his bazooka, spraying Dragonki's location in Ubermissiles.

(And Duke, you were the one that was godmoding. You fail, epicly.)
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 am

Duke Nukem wrote:
Duke looks acrost the field at krath standing there. Duke summons his army of Shadow rat's *from when he fucked the rat Smile*. the rats eat the flesh off of Krath not even giving him a chance to attack back. *PWNED. you cant say you avoided death some how Smile because that would be to uber lol*

Duke Nukem wrote:
-.- your not aloud to play this any more if your just gana be gay like that -.- .... your gay

[Da Lulz.]
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 pm

(Owned. Duke godmodding in his own anti-godmodding game.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 pm

*oh wow guys like no one else is god modding -.- look at everyone else .... gen can just summon up storms and disappear into them, he can fucking destroy my meteor with a storm, and he can do all this other shit .... my point is im not the only one god modding ok ....
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 pm

(Duke... That's the point. Who're you to judge what level of God-Mod is eligible? My Post of instant win was just as much a God-Mod as anyone elses is, I just put it down into a 4 sentance form.

PS. None of the stuff you listed is Godmodding. It's:

An Ability, no less than Dragon's Firebreath,

Defending agaisnt an attack,

and Unspecificness.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm

alright gen im going to say this ONE more time ... this topic is ALL god modding and im DONE with it .... if you want to be this way fine i have ways of dealing with ass holes like you .... not going to do anything to you until you push me .... do the one push and you'll regret it .... im SICK and FUCKING TIRED of this god dam DRAMA if it doesnt stop im going to bust a fucking nut.... im begging you gen ... stop this ... for your own sake stop ...
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:19 pm

[Its not drama. . . if your taking it that seriously, you guys are arguing over god modding in a game, I really would never take this seriously, its text fighting for gods sake]

Mk drops dead, for he does not care for the hill anymore because of all the arguing over it.
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm

[For my sake?

Lul.

Someone's taking words of a random guy over the internet a little too seriously. >_>]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm

gen will you agree to just stop this whole arguement -.- because im willing to take it further ... if you are ...
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:13 pm

[Duke, you do realize this was before we spoke on Vent?

You are taking it a tad serious though. I'm just some random dude who doesn't know anything. >_>]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 pm

i posted that before :P so now we are cool i guess .... im just saying no more drama would be nice .... and your not just a random person .... we "know" eachother alittle ... making this drama shit just even gayer for both of us ... NO /\/\0RE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 am

(If only that were true.)

Eviln00b was thus far unblemished and walked up to the top of the hill, claiming it in hopes that his opposition had forfeited. No super powers, no special weapons. This was Eviln00b. Fshaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm

all of a sudden dukes army of shadow rats *when he fucked that rat :)* come out and naw off evil's testicals and run off with them. evil is now the true king of the hill but he will never have an heir to claim his throne/hill.

*how do you like them apples bitch*
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Such is how life is, then. Eviln00b is declared King of the Hill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:53 pm

*but you cant reproduced >:) meaning in a small insignificant way you lose >:)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next