Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krath
Admin
Krath

North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern Empty
PostSubject: North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern   North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

This is where everyone gathers to have drink and have some fun(Fun=Kicking the shit out of someone). The chairs and tables are made of hard wood, made to sustain heavy damage. If you take the chair and swing it across someone's face, it will likely not break. Unless you are VERY strong. There's a counter on the left of the door to come in, and some other higher chairs to sit at it. Cheap walls, though made of rock, are not very sustaining. There is no fireplace from fear of someone throwing someone else in there, therefore it's quite cold. But hey, take a drink or two, and you won't feel that cold anymore, eh?!
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Krath
Admin
Krath

North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern   North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Tired from this long day, Lashar headed straight to the Tavern to have a drink or two. He didn't like to make other people do his work for him, even though he's a General. So, as all ranks, he still did his own work and he surveyed the Market section, the streets, everything, he did it himself, not send a recruit or a member.

He didn't trust many people.

So, he sat down at the counter and called to the waitress for a hot mug. She brought to him, and he gulped it down in seconds.

"I don't want to get drunk, I should calm down..." he thought to himself.

Then, he realized that a table of three men were pointing at him, eyes wide. They do that a lot, seeing his height and bulk. Most didn't dare strike him, but some did, and that made a challenge.

Lashar loves challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net

North Watch: Broken Leg Tavern
Page 1 of 1