Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

North Watch: Blacksmith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

North Watch: Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 am

The small smithy felt like the summers heat. The roaring furnace and the clanging of metal on metal, drove your head to insanity. You see armors and weapons leaning on walls, some mounted on armor and weapon racks. Hooks near the anvils had many tools hanging off them. The small hallway in which you entered from, had two more on your left and right. Straight ahead was the working area for the smiths. The hallway on the left, had a door at the end. "Ye Old Shop" was engraved into the door. The right hallway had many doors. Probably quarters or private rooms.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 pm

He dismounted off of his horse in front of the blacksmith. Looking at it and saying. "Damn... how does this thing survive in the winter." He chuckled to himself, entering the blacksmith. He looked around, seeing piles of scraps, weapons and armor everywhere. Grabbing one of the swords wielding it and slashing it around in the air. "Quite some work..." He put down the sword. Looking for someone. "Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:22 am

A tall, fat, and amazingly muscular man approaches you. Holding a pair of tongs and a hammer, he grins. "Like the work?" his voice was deep, and somewhat threatning. "Names Daemein. Im the.." he scratches his head. "Well, I am a regular smith.." he leans in. "Should be in charge of here.." he grins.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:25 pm

He looked up at the irregular grown man. "Er... the High General asks of some equipment, by two sun downs." He was holding the hilt of his blade as it was sheated. He had white hair and was in full plate armor, just not on the hands. He wore a scarf like cape, which was very long. He also had a shield on his back.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

"Erm.. Well we have alot in the reserve.. Never stop working y'know!" he grinned. Moving back, slowly, he went down the hall with many rooms. As he pulled out a key, and opend a door, he motioned to the man. "In here. We got most of your armor 'type'."
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:48 pm

He followed the man, still holding onto his sword. He took out a list, saying. "We need... twenty armor sets... uh... fifty swords..." He scratched the back of his head. "And all the shields you have."
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 pm

He mentaly counted the supply. "Got her armors, and shields. Twenty swords short.." he sighed. Walking back to the smithing area, he bellowed. "TWENTY SWORDS! Move it!" the smiths started to get excited. Running to get their 'better' tools they shoved eachother to get to the anvils. He laughed, grabbing his own hammer.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:51 pm

He smirked under his scarf. "Excellent." He turned around going to the door. "Bring the stuff to the Barracks when you're done." He started walking having his hand up saying goodbye. He mounted his horse and rode off.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm

He nodded, grabbing an anvil for his own. He started to work on the metals. (BTW I WILL DOUBLE POST SAYING ITS DONE SO DONT RAWR AT ME!!O_o)
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:08 am

[It's ok to double post, as long as it's two different actions, and needed.]
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Finishing the rest of the needed items, Daemien got a few of the smiths to get a cart. As they placed the items onto the cart, they looked proud. The cart was set off to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Watch: Blacksmith   North Watch: Blacksmith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Watch: Blacksmith
Page 1 of 1