Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying General Rules/How this works

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krath
Admin
Krath

Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying General Rules/How this works   Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 pm

1. Proper grammar and punctuation is needed at all times. You must use quotation marks to open and finish speech. Example;

"It's been a long time." Krath said sourly.

That is a very simple example, but hopefully you get the point.

2. NO GODMODDING. You are NOT all powerful. When performing an action while in combat, instead of typing;

'Krath shoots an arrow and it hits him dead in between the eyes',

Type;

'Krath shoots an arrow aiming for his head'.

This will leave the person playing the other character a chance to react and choose if it hits him or not. This is fair play.

3. No pre-existing characters, they must be unique to you. This means nobody from television, movies, computer games and the like.

You have to fill out a character sheet and post it in the Template section before roleplaying with that character. If that character is approved and after a week you're not enjoying them, you can scrap them (simply advise us if you do so).

Your characters can die in any of the forums, though keep in mind it is usually with your permission. However, within the boundaries of reasonable roleplay (due to your character's actions), it is possible that your character can be killed without your permission. If there is a dispute as to the death of a character and it really cannot be settled, I will settle it.

4. No one liners. We don't force you to write five paragraphs. It would also be preffered if you wouldn't write five paragraphs, for interest's sake. This also means your posts should be about the same as the person you are roleplaying with. Five paragraphs should not be met with three lines.

If you have more than 2 people roleplaying in a thread, give everyone a chance to respond.

HOW THIS WORKS:

There are many topics precising the many places in this town. If you are somewhere that is precised in the topics, roleplay in that topic. If you are somewhere NOT precised in the topics, simply make this topic, while adding North Watch: In the beggining, of course.

Also, YOU roleplay as the minor person. Like, you ask for a drink at the Tavern. I will not be roleplaying the person who gives it to you, nor will I be roleplaying any other minor character. Except maybe the Majors and General. Have fun.

Subject to change without notice, check back often.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Shris

Shris

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying General Rules/How this works   Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm

If we use elements of other things say armour or something of the likes is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying General Rules/How this works   Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 pm

I didn't quite catch the meaning of that.
Back to top Go down
TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying General Rules/How this works   Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Talking sword/shield stuff okay?

That's how I read it.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying General Rules/How this works   Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:02 am

Oh, like artifacts from somewhere else? No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying General Rules/How this works   Roleplaying General Rules/How this works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying General Rules/How this works
Page 1 of 1