Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum activity and activity in general.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

Forum activity and activity in general. Empty
PostSubject: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:15 pm

PUBLIC ROLEPLAYING

I know you all hate it, but it could help us alot. Although the clan is comfortable and all that jazz, it seems to be dying in terms of general events and/or recruitment. I think by scheduling a few RPs on the forums with the entirety of the clan in participation and having a few more recruitment games we could incorporate new, merry people to insult and make lewd comments at in Ventrilo to forever rip their gaming virginities from their urethas and leave them twitching husks in their own blood.

... But yeah. MORE ACTIVITY, I PETITION TO THEE.

Not like I can say anything about it. Hardly online anyway... BUT. The point stands. Productivity! We have all summer to do it, ffs.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Yes, well, the only thing inactive right now is the forum, and that doesn't really matter. We're active on vent and warcraft. Even though I have started hosting public roleplays and recruiting more often lately. Simply to spice things up.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:34 pm

wow i'm sorry to hear you guys are going back to hosting public Games again. Getting new members is always the hardest damn thing to do. doesn't help that over half the RPing community does like the same three story lines. Demons Vs Angels, Last of the elves, or my least favorite vampires.

Damn i wish i still had WC 3. haven't done an RP in line 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Krath wrote:
Yes, well, the only thing inactive right now is the forum, and that doesn't really matter..

I ACCUSE THEE, GOOD SIR, OF FALSEHOOD.

The forums might not matter in terms of spontaenous roleplaying, but they act as a good place for new members to get to know us without having to put up with Severif talk about his big black erection or Hunter's spasms at the commy jokes. They also serve to help us create more organized roleplayng and events which only strengthen the stability of the clan in general.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:02 pm

I lol'd.

But yeah, we don't really need anything planned. I don't like to be forced to do something if I don't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:49 pm

... That's why you plan it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:50 am

... That doesn't make sense. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity and activity in general.   Forum activity and activity in general. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum activity and activity in general.
Page 1 of 1