Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proudly Announcing...

Go down 
+3
Krath
CloudAirWonder
Stormcaller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Proudly Announcing... Empty
PostSubject: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:19 pm

The WKRE Vent Channel!

That's right, our clan now has our very own Vent CHannel, paid for by the one and only:

Not Me,

KRATH!!!!

PST to Krath or Me while in Wc3 For Vent Info.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Duke if you are reading this right now.

Suck my dick. (Sorry for anyone who read this other then Duke.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:35 pm

who cares air? was it really worth the drama that you caused? if you say yes i'm going to be disappointed in you

you guys do what you want dont let me stand in your way if you have a problem with something change it ... don't be all petty about this and gloat at your own ventrilo. you guys do realize that you have to pay monthly for ventrilo Razz
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:37 pm

I didn't cause the drama you prick.

YOU DID
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:38 pm

We did this because you were a bitch about Airwonder Duke.

And Duke: WE shouldn't be petty and gloat? You DID listen to what I said yesterday, yes?

And yes. We do realize we have to pay an AMAZING $7 a month for Vent.

Whoopee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 pm

lol idc i do not honestly air ... ventrilo doesnt matter to me honestly this wasnt between any of you guys alright but you dragged it on and on what ever idc its drama and i was tired of it can we just all stfu?
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm

You told me not to talk to you about it- And then you continue coming to our forums talking about it.

O_o
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Like I've been saying, Hyprocritical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:44 pm

gen you know i posted that before i said that too you .... btw KRATH CONGRADULATIONS ON THE VENTRILO!!!!!! hope you have fun Razz arflax why did you quit mykn Sad
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:59 pm

I actually didn't pay 7$...

It cost 35$. But meh.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 pm

and let me guess your not going to let me on it ... lol
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm

lol you do realize in your own vent i have no power over any of you and now if you guys wish to get on my vent you cant >_> atleast you, gen, hunter, and air cant get on the vent Razz chayana made sure of that .... Evil your still welcome because i asked her to let you stay because i like you Smile
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 pm

And why the fuck would we go back to your vent?

Oh, and the 35$ is for three months.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 am

so what it's vent. i never saw the reason for why people don't like typing. it's just as good.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:01 am

Olioliol duke. Im already IN your vent. I enjoy chilling in your own channel duke. Its fun. And grats on the channel Krath :O leaving me out on the love eh?
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 am

YOU weren't there. Lol.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Orlynao???
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:57 pm

..>>
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 am

Hey, I dint heard a single news of you hunter? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
cris99

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 am

Yeah that's great! What a good news. I must be very proud of my self because i am one of this clan. What a way to start my day.

the new wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudly Announcing...   Proudly Announcing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proudly Announcing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WKRE Forums! :: General Forum :: General forum-
Jump to: