Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
St.Vice

St.Vice

WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!   WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:25 pm

while your out with your iphone, don't forget to wear your "I'm a tool" Shirt and Hat, and while your at it, "I'm a tool" pants works just as well, coming soon to the apple store near you, it's the "Mugg me Plz i'm to rich and bought an iphone, won't you plz mugg me i'm just asking for it" line of cloth. coming soon to a CotK near you.

btw i hate apple with a fiery passion only seen by the Irish to the Scots and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!   WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:35 am

I'm Irish.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!   WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm

then maybe you can answetr this who would win in a fight, a drunk Irishmen or a berzerking Scotsmen (BTW i'm 1/2 Irish)
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!   WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:03 am

Drunk Irishman.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
St.Vice

St.Vice

PostSubject: Re: WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!   WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:36 pm

i was thinking the same thing. my friend's a Scot and i can win in a fight sober! so i think in Rl Irish win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!   WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WKRE HAPPY HOLIDAYS/ CHRISTMAS!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2