Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just got back from a long trip.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerald

Emerald

I just got back from a long trip. Empty
PostSubject: I just got back from a long trip.   I just got back from a long trip. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I've been out of the country for the past three weeks or so and just got back today. No one was on Warcraft when I got on, so I logged off.

And with that, I'm now going to turn around and say that I will probably not be playing Warcraft 3 very often any more, for many real life reasons. Consider this my farewell to the clan, other than some Ventrilo visits and perhaps weekend games.

It's been fun, guys. If you know my real name then you will know how to contact me online if you ever need me. There are only a few people who I will probably keep up any correspondence with.

Take care, WKRE.

Your buddy,
Emerald

P.S. Tuskarrs like men.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

I just got back from a long trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got back from a long trip.   I just got back from a long trip. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 pm

;(

no u
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net

I just got back from a long trip.
Page 1 of 1