Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why so Serious?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Norly.

I'm not talking attitude-wise, cause I know no one here could be totally serious for the life of them. xD

I'm talking RP-wise. I've always seenthese big, "EPIC" Rp things that take forever to set up, are insanely serious with quirks of humor here and there, and seem to generally fall apart. But never an RP based purely on joking and messing around, and generally poking fun at the storyline and game.

So I proclaim that sometime soon- We do a purely comedy-based Rp.

That's run. No real seriousness, just comedy. Before you say anything- It's entirely possible.

Krath and Dark know what I mean. [P.S. DARK. WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU ON WC3. ;(]

I've advised this before, but it's never really worked. So what I'm saying is- Let's do a purely comedy-based full RP, to get the ball rolling/

Why?

1. Not much effort goes into a Comedy RP. If it falls apart- Not much lost.

2. You know you've always wanted to play as something Zany and Funny. That Tuskar who loves trees, that Murloc who can't swim, That Kobold that can't be scary for the life of him. And Etc, Etc, Etc.

3. It's something new- And with everyone on Vent together talking about it the whole way through, it just gets better.

4. I haven't seen a completed Epic RP in forever- And Comedy ones only last as long as you want them too.

Thoughts, Comments, Moments, Epiphanies, Flashbacks, and Proclamations of Love below please.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 pm

TUSKARR KILL TREES!

But yes, I do know. And I miss the henchpanions. Sad

By the way, to anyone else who's actually reading this, Clan WKRE was FOUNDED from this very type of roleplaying.

It is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Tis True.

Ever wondered what WKRE stood for?

I hope not. It's at the top of the Forums. @_@
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Ok, this was a Bad Idea. Appaerently Comedy Rp's as to what I was referring to to don't equivocate to Comedy Rp's for nowadays.

I really liked using the word equivocate. Made me feel smart. :3
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 am

... We should totally continue the henchpanions, soon as Dark comes back on Warcraft.

HEY BUDDY, WHERE BE YOU?!
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 pm

What would be better is... we all get on WoW and film comedy shit on that. Make our own series bros.
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Ok.

You gunna be the one to do the actual filming? ;(
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm

We had a successful one.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/tuskarrmarchcopy.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why so Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so Serious?   Why so Serious? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why so Serious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WKRE Forums! :: General Forum :: Off-topic forum-