Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)

Go down 
+9
Nistaca
mk1995x
Stormcaller
Krath
St.Vice
ThatOneHunter
dragonki
Eviln00b412
kahimari
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Which is funny, considering it blew up while in his mouth, which would completely blow apart his head. The dead dragon probably went to Nirvana, which for him was probably just a situation where he hadn't died.... How touching. The other combatants would have a good amount of cover in a carcass now.

Anyhow, the Panda then proceeded to skip down the hill and away, ignoring the other combatants, satisfied for now that he had killed and/or drove off the dragon. Completely impervious to any attacks, the Stone Humanoid Pandaeran dissapeared into another Stormcloud and rode away, to read the rulebook.

Therefore Voiding all attacks agaisnt him, obviously.

[When you play King of the Hill like you would a Wc3 Chat, There is no such thing as God-Modding. xD]
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Actually I said I swallowed it >.> so fail, undo what you just did, your in the ground with urine covering you. and gen, if theres no such thing as god modding, i do this, "Mk brings a horde of dragons back with him with dwarves riding on their backs, they rape stormcaller, bashing him into his little stone pieces with their LIGHTNING hammers then the dragons melt the stone with their lava/fire breathes, leaving no panda, but a pile of melted rocks, resembling a pile of shit. Then the dragon procedes to wonder how a panda made of stone could actually move"

Last edited by mk1995x on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

all of a sudden the ground around the hill begins to emit a black smoke. from within the black smoke rises a figure wearing a black robe. the figure looks up and raises a hand. A spike of pure dark energy rises from below mk and gen burning their souls down to their very core. he slowly walks up the hill to claim his rightful place as the king of it.
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm

[Yeah, but I would have reacted BEFORE you swallowed it, therefore voiding everything else you did. lik, y wuld I get my head eatin? :O

Besides, stomping on a Lightning Charged Pandaeran would probably cause your nerves to be filled with boltage, therefore frying them all, and causing your dragon to become permenatly disabled and paralyzed. And pissing on him would probably blow up your... well, I won't go there, as well as bolster the previous reaction. xD]

As the Attack was launched, Duke would be surprised to find Gen not there. He just rode away in a thunderstorm.

Duke'll just have to pick on Krath, Hunter, and Evil until Gen gets back to unleash some whoop-ass.

Last edited by Stormcaller on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Nope, my guy swallowed it, it would take a while to regrow your head would it not? And ever head of how tough dragon skin is? How the hell do you think they fly through LIGHTNING storms, my guy's your resistant worst enemy, funny thing though, a simple sword to the throat would end him, rather than trying to use lightning. And hey, if you think that resistant crap was bs, then lets say I threw that in, kinda like how you threw in that any part of your body can charge electricity, which I dont think anyone would want, how would he do anything, like fucking eat? or make love? and btw read my comment above, I edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm

he dark figure reaches the top of the hill and looks out into the sun setting. he has a look on his face that seems to scream that he is now the one true king of the hill. seeing that he is vulnerable up on the hill he sets up a barrier of dark energy that surrounds the hill preventing people from getting out. he waits for someone to break the barrier
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 pm

The dragon flies back at full speed, breaking through the barrier and swoops up the man in his talons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 pm

the man laughs as he is carried. he calmly places one hand on the foot of the dragon and his hand begins to emit black smoke that burns the foot of the dragon
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 pm

"Bad choice" The dragon says in a deep voice, he drops the man far away, on a random, very rocky, mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 am

as he falls he mutters something under his breath. seemingly from no where a Black Dragon *under the control of duke* swoops in and catches him midair.

*btw the Black Dragon is only half the size of mk :-P thought i might make it fair lol*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:34 am

*yea i'm double posting what of it*

as the man flies twords the hill he realizes he has lost sight of the dragon. he pulls out a round black sphere and gets ready to throw it at the hill.
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 am

As Eviln00b fell down the massive pit of despair, kicked by the cruel and unrelenting boot of fate, he realized the desparity of it all. To fight for such a material object as the peak of a hill was foolish, he did think, zooming down the hole in the universe. As he reached the endless depths of perhaps the pit's bottom, he decided that he would become a pacifist and adopt a monkey named Bill. The bottom of the pit turned into a portal, in which he fell through to be transported to the top of the hill. Looking at the chaos, Eviln00b was in wonder in wtf he should do.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 am

Hunter lands his ship,untouched by the panda,due to the ships shield. "oliolioliol!"he runs around,yelling.
Back to top Go down
Eviln00b412

Eviln00b412

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 am

Eviln00b decided after much contemplation, that he would break his bonds of pacifism to destroy Hunter. He pulled out his famous 'Evil Revolver' and began to unload rounds in ThatOneHunter's direction. Pewpew-cachew!
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 am

[Mk, Use Brackets or Parenthesis when your not doing stiff that involves the hill. And 3 Things:

1: It regrows instantly.

2: "Massive Kinetic Explosion in the inside of your Mouth" != "Sword in the throat." THe first is much worse.

3: He can turn it off by choice of will. But why would he in a fight? :O

Besides- Your taking this way too seriously. All this is is G-Mod "who can type random crap the longest" fest. No one's going to Admit Defeat in this. I mean, your talking about how a Stone Pandaeran might be rigged in a game where the only rule is to keep control of the hill. xP]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 am

the massive shadow barrier surrounds the hill. The figure looks over to discover that someone has entered his barrier. he shouts at the man "what the hell." he begins to charge a massive balls of potential energy. he unleashes the ball of energy at the man *btw now the potential energy is kinetic :P*
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Krath, seemingly untouched by all the ravages around him, wonders why no one pays any attention to him. It's like he's invisible. No one has attacked him since he took control of the hill, some even took control while he was there, controlling it. A subconscious thought enters his head.
"How do you CONTROL a HILL?"
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

He hides behind krath. "Oliolioli"
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm

[Gen, what makes you think I'm taking this too seriously? I was just stating something and now I'm taking it too seriously? >.> Its just the fact that your killing someone in one post, and in another post alone managed to hit everyone near the hill with lightning, out of all my posts, i didn't kill you, except for the fake god mod one, so the reason I'm retorting is because, well, it may sound immature, but your being 'unfair'.]

The dragon circles around, assuming the man dead and flies back, picking up another random man in his talons (Krath) and begins to fly him towards the drop point in which he dropped duke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Duke riding his dragon shoots out from the cover of a cloud. duke points out his hand and a long stream of shadow energy hits the other dragon in the back making it drop krath over a pit of sharp rocks. he turns twords the hill to take control of it again
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 pm

He veers around and bites the dragon dukes riding on, shaking duke off. He flies in the wind with the dragon in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:06 pm

the dragon bursts into shadows sufficating mk. duke free falls down to the hill. duke unleashes a massive ball of kinetic energy at the ground just before he hits the ground to soften the fall.
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:55 pm

[Well, cursing+Caps usually = pretty serious. And it's not Unfair if there are no rules. >_> <_<]

And thus, Stormcaller returned to the hill, shining in all his glory. Cept he wasn't exactly made of stone anymore. He was just a Pandaeran, cloaked in his blue robe, and awesome blue Sombrero. No one knows why he ain't stone no more, he just ain't, got it?

He raised his paw and was like:

"My Roflightning goes BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!"

Just like that, scores of lightning would descend all around the hill, not directly aiming for anyone, but probably hitting quite a few in there lightning-quick[Obviously] and completely random strikes. Stormcaller stood atop the hill, watching his attack fall, and then did the best of all:

He walked up to the guy closest to him, and shoved his shoulder with a single hand, which just happened to be Hunter.

"What'cha gunna do, BITCH!?"
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:07 pm

While falling to the pit of rocks, positioned himself so that he would fall in between the spiked rocks and not be impaled on them, thus staying alive. He then started the long walk towards the hill that was to control, thinking;

"Why are we fighting over this hill?"
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

duke just at the base of the hill shouts a spell of summoning and smiles.

a loud noise is heard from the sky.

everyone looks up and see's a massive meteor falling to the earth poised to destroy everything in sight.

Duke puts up a shadow barrier to protect himself from the blast

*in one post the meteor will hit and everyone unprotected will either be killed or damaged :-)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)   KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KING OF THE HILL!!!!!(read directions on 1st post)(yes its a forum game)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next