Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story of Krath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krath
Admin
Krath

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:17 pm

Entry in a diary;;

I am Karthas. I have followed my people, the Highborne elves, eagerly for years. We are all powerful, Azshara, our queen, is proof of this, along with every other Highborne elf. We can master the arcane magics. We are...Superior. The power...it is great! The more power the better, all Highborne elves agree. When Azshara announced she had found greater power, we rejoiced! She said all we needed to do was open this portal that would let the most powerful beings come through to our world. Along with the never-ending power to give us!

The portal is open, the Burning Legion is stepping through. My brothers and sisters have succumbed to the power and been turned into satyrs by Xavier who has anticipated the arrival of the Legion, and sworn alliance to them. I wait. Seeing as I have always been the most powerful being of my family, I can sense that the next offer of power will be greater. Much greater!

Azshara has chosen the remaining of us that had not succumbed to the power, or are opening the portal, to be her "Royal Guards", as she stated.

The portal has finished opening! Sargeras is here!

Malfurion has destroyed the Sunwell! Damn him! What will happen now...?

The next entries are in a much different, presumed to be written by someone else.

I am Krath. I have found this diary, whom belonged to my great-grandfather. I will explain further what happened when he stopped writing. Malfurion destroyed the Sunwell. That turned us Highborne elves into something...greater. Karthas was right, the next offering of power was much greater... by the Old Gods. The Naga, we are now called. Beings of extreme longevity and power.

My ancestries were all Royal Guards, Azshara's favorite. Therefore my family has much more power then you could imagine, certainly when Illidan helped us get noticed and when we took over many places. The Blood Elves, our kin, apparently, have also sided with Illidan.

This next entry is written, more like scribbled, as if written quite fast.

I am now Illidan's Royal Guard! I follow him everywhere, he has seen my talents! Equally, Lady Vashj and I seem to have some family blood. I don't know how this is possible, but she is our leader, and I am her brother! I now leave to protect Illidan and my sister the Queen to the Outland. This may be my last entry.

It is.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
mk1995x

mk1995x

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:11 pm

??? isnt this a lot like hunter's kind of writing?
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Yes, it was for the same thing.
Back to top Go down

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:34 pm

i just fuxing read this cotk -.- you created your wc3 name off of this? lol atleast mine is kewl!
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 pm

I'll take that as a compliment.
Back to top Go down

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:43 pm

take it how every you like it it's still an insult in my eyes :D
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Well, you copied one of my ideas, therefore you deemed it 'worthy'.
Back to top Go down

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:53 pm

i deem nothing worthy without the express written concent of major league baseball and FOX Smile
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 pm

It's impossible to maintain a rational, serious conversation with you isn't it?
Back to top Go down

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 pm

yea kinda :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story of Krath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story of Krath   The Story of Krath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Krath
Page 1 of 1