Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mk1995x

mk1995x

DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Empty
PostSubject: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Have any RP ideas or DnD storylines? well you can talk about them here! just post the idea/storyline below for us to see! I might do a dnd with the storyline if I like it too Very Happy or we could do the RP idea in sotdrp
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Well you know me and demons... I'd prefer to have some wc3 lore involved, and let people see the better side of demon hunters.. not like they usually see them as evil, demon talking, physco freaks... They're all good on the inside, only they need a chance... I mean.. When the world of Azeroth will have the most massive demon invasion, who is there to stop them? DEMON HUNTERS!! Durhhhh...

But im getting ahead of myself. As for story lines.. its the entire demon invasion... I mean if i could host this, i could acctually show you the rp how i have it, and make it pretty long... only if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Well I dont like using wc3 lore for my dnds because well, thats what you do in wow. I like using original story lines with lore thats not being copied. so I probably wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Sad imma cry irl
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Fearful Villager:
-Help him try to become less of a coward
-Villigar runs from a fight and you must find them
-Travel around fighting animals,bandits,and furbolgs
-Finally finds him hiding in a grove with two wolves dead around him
-Return the villager to the town
-Villager joins as a warrior
-Find the villager's wife, and her new husband
-The villager fights the husband in one on one combat, while you wisk the wife away
-Return to the warriors house
-Wife runs away telling the guards
-The warrior and the group are sent to the imperial city, for trial
-You are found innocent, but the warrior guilty.
-Help the warrior escape, or let him rot in jail for 10 years (the choice)
Choice 1 ( Help ) Choice 2 (Let him rot)

- He comes out of jail, becomes an overlord and seeks revenge on the heros
- run to the forest for refuge
-discover elfs
-aid the elves in killing the orcs, or betray them

-Should you aid.. -Should you betray...

- You take refuge with the elves and the campeign ends here - You betray the elves and take refuge with the orcs.
- Sub quests may follow at DM's descresion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:09 pm

how bout this >_> one of the players is a prince but he doesnt know it .... like the king gave him up so he would have one last heir if he died (kinda like oblivion but bare with me damnit) and then you get caught by orcs or something and so then the other players are hired mercinaries to save you
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:12 pm

That sounds good. =O
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:34 am

thanx XD and i would just like to take partial credit for the guild theme >_> stfu it originated from my idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm

When everything goes right...

Well, here's mine.

Pack of mercenaries, hopefully one druid, one mage, one cleric, and all the rest melee, but deviate to reader's discretion, work for several towns, broken up into three districts: [Let's call them Purgatorio, Xanadu, and Stygia for now. Purgatorio would be the icy part, Xanadu the lush southern area, and Stygia the brown desert part.] You may perhaps force the mercenaries into three groups due to their allegiance to one district, and eventually begin an AoS-like war, where buildings start producing units that go to the two other lanes and attempt to destroy the other two district's units.
    Hopefully there will be multiple towns for each district; make sure the icy part has snow-themed buildings, the desert area orken things, and the forest area elven stuff. Or, if you want, completely give me the finger and do whatever the heck you want. I'm not your keeper. Anyway, there should be a rate of towns to villages to cities, respectively...

Stygia; 2:6:1
    Paradise; 4:3:2
    Purgatorio; 1:3:5

Or something like that. If you want to go away from it sure.
    Basically, have lots of quests for people to do.
    Here's the basic storyline.

Mercenaries journey through a path filled with monsters to get to the middle, the path closing up behind them. I very much wish that the path is along the river going east-west. Anyway...

The mercenaries are approached by the Stygian ambassador. Some may splinter off at this point and do quests only for the Stygians, which may involve hunting in a special area for food or sabotaging a nearby enemy town.

The remaining are approached by the Xanaduadian ambassador. See the second step.

Finally, the rest are approached by the Purgatorians. If they do not choose anyone, they become 'rebels' and all three nations reject them; if war begins, they will be attacked by all of them. Quests may, however, be done by rebels for all three nations.
    Questing begins, of course, and as such the roleplayers are expected to not metagame (unless they are in hearing range of a conversation [i.e. possibly if they are sabotaging a village and two enemy heroes are near them]). War may begin at this point; in fact, all games should devolve to war.
    The losing two teams are lead to the winning team's prison. Alliances may form and freedom will eventually happen.

If that happens... use your head, folks.

>___>;

... you know it's bound to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Dude.. thats an AWSOME idea.

SotDRP Anyone??? Very Happy Its the same thing kind of, just remaking the areas. There still are deserts, just more lush areas.
Vanguard or Mountain work well for this.
Back to top Go down
mk1995x

mk1995x

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:36 pm

That is a little too complicated to do in d&D, or atleast will take too much time to make, but it would work in sotdrp Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Aw, crap.
Since I really don't get SotDRP, but maybe I'll try it again.

I'll see how that turns out.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:18 pm

That'd be awesome in SotDRP, agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
ThatOneHunter

ThatOneHunter

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:37 am

Well, I also devised my own idea too, again..

I name it 'The Dark Druid' but just listen up :O Its kinda a step by step stuff too.

You start out in an elven encampment. You're met by a druid that gives you some 'missions'. One of the latter missions should be where he has two groups sneak in the human base across the river. Group one should have a tank, a healer, and a ranged dps. They take path one, which should be a southern path, that his HEAVILY guarded.

Group two should be taking a less guarded path, and may consist of all dps, but what ever is left over. More 'stealthy' units should be going that way. And stealth is important for the group two, for if anyone is let go, makes a noise, or you are spotted by the guard towers, there will be more on your ass on the back path. Group two should be waiting for group one to make a good distraction to have less worry on their ass.

Group one, you should be trying to get as much attention as possible. Once group two does their job, you will surround them and make it easier. The healer should be keeping you up!

After you damage alot of their men, they fall back into a castle to defend their commander. This commander is level 8 with a lvl 5 captain. You fight both at the same time, and should the captain die first, the commander ( a paladin ) brings him back to life to fight once more. After this happens ( asuming you were in Vuen's D&D ) you should swich to SotDRP Vangurad to continue. From there, establish a base in the upper left corner in the forest. Have someone assist you in making a human outpost, or a few. Its gotta be more defended this time, for you will have npc aid. When you meet the Druid again, he introduces himself as Davkas Peagon. Davkas takes you to a ledge to show an army of humans right outside of your doorway. ( The time should be night so that the night elves may be shadowmelded ). He points over to a ramp, and you see nothing. As the rays of sunlight emerge from the horizon, you see many night elves start to appear. There, the war begins. The healers should be massing their heals like crazy. If there is a druid in the party, aside from davkas he should be using tranquility AFTER davkas uses his to keep the heal going

From there, you should wipe out the outposts. At the last one, you hear voices of death. All the dead humans you killed rise as undead. Proceed to kill any undead in the forest to cleanse it, and find a way to get to the human captial city that the voice SHOULD mention. If this voices doesnt mention it, stay in the forest and be assaulted by humans untill you find where they come from. Have a scout go to the captial city, observing it. Make sure its friendly though, so that the person that made it can unally you and produce units.

Once the report is back, Davkas arranges an army of many units, they start to march slowly into the heart of the humans. The person that made the city should proceed to unally you, and have their hero in a safe place. There, they can play the humans, but also rp their character, if it had major importance. During this war, Davkas falls. When he falls, he seeps into the soil, and from his 'ashes' rises a half elk and half elf creature. He should be about level 20, and have more powerful spells, along with the standard spells ( cenarius should be this modle ) He now is in tune with mother nature and may summon MANY treants and animals of the wild to aid him every so often. Towards this war, mother nature should go against the druid this time, and have what he makes, be corrupted. The druid should proceed to making corrupted anciants of war now as his summons. He starts to taste corruption in his blood, but denies it and keeps going. The humans get pushed back into the city, and finally, Davkas snaps. He should turn into a black color and have a dark tint. Now he summons undead as his units. After MANY humans die, abominations should be being summond. From there, the humans should push the druid back and have him retreat. The person playing the humans is now the saivor of the human race and a champion of the elves.

Ahh but this is all part one.. Part two comes soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:34 pm

<_< well my Valkor story can kinda be used for D&D but i would have to tell mk the story Smile so he could get the full story instead of the one on my forums lol
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Three Words, That CotK will Understand.

Henchpanions.

Comedy.

Rp.

It wouldn't be the Henchpanions themselves, as we'd never get Darkmico and Reon back.

But a Comedy RP, based around the same plot, with possibly Guest-Star visits from the Original Henchpanions at our Disposal.
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:04 am

I got an idea. We could do an Evil RP.

Like you are Bandit, Undead, some thing.

And then at the begining you are in a camp with a group of bandit, Undead, some thing "You chose" and you charge at a town near.

Ofcourse, the buidling will be invulnerable, but when we kill almost 10% of the population there is some fire starting up on house.

Smile How do ya think?

The quest helper can be
Bandit side- Bandit lord, Assassin, rogue, theif.
Undead side- A deathknight, Arthas, acolyte,

-Bandit version
You start in the forest, it's already in war. All you had to do is get your wep and follow the group.
The Empire force will try to close the door and you had to kill every soldier who is coming. Then a catapult come and blow the door 1 shot and then the catapult blow up from those motar team. The villager are running around in fear. You had to kill them and steal their money, horse, weapon, supplies, armor, and other stuff. Then you had to talk to one of the man in charge with the torche, he give you one and you can attack house, *don't destroy it*. Then the senconde door close for the castle. They'll put some archer behinde the door. You'll had to kill the loyal knight outside as boss. Then you'll see they'll throw a goblin at the door as suicide bomb. After you enter into the castle and kill every one you see. Servant, family, guard and the king who is hiding. You free the prisonner and you had to kill all the peasant left behinde or capture them.

Story-

The bandit live near of the little town. They used this camp to attack the merchant who pass near. But then the Empire send guard on their rescearch. The guard capture some of their important man for their plan. "Secret plan, for the Ultimate magic" They had to get into the castle and get them. Or the clan will be over. They regrouped every one from the forest for the attack, Bandit, mercenary, wolf. "As pet for war." Then the king got the new from the runner they found out we were doing some thing. They get all their man around the town, road and he Called renforcement from the barren. The Bandit din't know they were prepared and they are waiting for us... to come in his trap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas   DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DnD Storylines/ Rp ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan WKRE Forums! :: General Forum :: General forum-
Jump to: