Clan WKRE Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan WKRE Forums!

If anything goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children! WKRE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comics wkre.

Go down 
+2
St.Vice
dragonki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonki

dragonki

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Does any of you guys have any suggestion for a good joke or Idea they wan to say?
Because I might use it Very Happy for goods!
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kitty_Land/
St.Vice

St.Vice

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 pm

who the fuck are you and what are you doing a my computer?
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 pm

1) A discussion of DoTA, with those opposed and agaisnt it. It comes up nearly every time we talk about it anyways. xP

Though I sometimes forget who's on what side. I know that I'm Pro-Dota, and so is Krath, Hunter, Air, and I think Death- Everyone else, I don't have a clue. But their's always at least 1 nay-sayer.

Other Ideas... Hm...

2) A visit from Duke- Who is met with everyone ignoring him. And then the Banhammer descends and gets rid of him.

3) A rather serious discussion in some random Bnet game, until us WKRE'ers burst in and make everything go to a comedic, zany hell.

4) A noob who walks up to the Clubhouse/Channel, and we put on a show of being a perfectly eloquent and civilized clan- But as soon as they "join", the eloquent and civilized act drops and we proceed to make fun of the noob- Including a message on the door saying "There's no Escape- For 1 Week."
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm with Gen. Those are sick ideas.

Oh, and another one-

Me asking someone else if they want to join the clan. They are reluctant, but Gen says something and suddenly they want to join.
Back to top Go down
http://wkre.roflforum.net
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 pm

That's how it always seems to work Krath.

xP
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:44 pm

True dat.
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 am

Stormcaller wrote:
1) A discussion of DoTA, with those opposed and agaisnt it. It comes up nearly every time we talk about it anyways. xP

Though I sometimes forget who's on what side. I know that I'm Pro-Dota, and so is Krath, Hunter, Air, and I think Death- Everyone else, I don't have a clue. But their's always at least 1 nay-sayer.

Other Ideas... Hm...

2) A visit from Duke- Who is met with everyone ignoring him. And then the Banhammer descends and gets rid of him.

3) A rather serious discussion in some random Bnet game, until us WKRE'ers burst in and make everything go to a comedic, zany hell.

4) A noob who walks up to the Clubhouse/Channel, and we put on a show of being a perfectly eloquent and civilized clan- But as soon as they "join", the eloquent and civilized act drops and we proceed to make fun of the noob- Including a message on the door saying "There's no Escape- For 1 Week."

I'll takes those idea, Thanks! Very Happy. but I had to first finish coloring the part 1.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Death aint pro at Dota.
Back to top Go down
Krath
Admin
Krath

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 pm

You fail, Air.
Back to top Go down
Stormcaller

Stormcaller

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:45 pm

I meant Pro as in Pros and Cons.

Like- For and Agaisnt.
Back to top Go down
CloudAirWonder

CloudAirWonder

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Well fuck you bucko
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 am

you might also want to think about some thing which introduces every in the clan as first thing. i mean hell what's the point of having people if you can't put a name to them?(also this going up on DD?)
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm

1, yes. 2 After they are finished colored, all I need is to puts the bubbles. :3. just the first page because I had an exam tomorow.

Last edited by dragonki on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 pm

fuck your still in school? i got out over 2 weeks ago. i feel really sorry for you dood.
Back to top Go down
foxpuppet

foxpuppet

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 am

leap into my car and you shall never worry about school again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Don't do it Dragonki! Remember what your mother told you. Taking candy from strangers is what you should totally do! in fact bug them for more when they give you a peice then follow them to their van.... well that's what my mom told me and i turn out fine.
Back to top Go down
foxpuppet

foxpuppet

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:49 pm

i am NOT about to give candy to strange kids.
Back to top Go down
St.Vice

St.Vice

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 pm

oh come on.
Back to top Go down
dragonki

dragonki

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 pm

sorry for my grammar earlier, but like I was saying, I'll grab the candies from Fox and I don't have school. It's some evaluation to change school.
Back to top Go down
foxpuppet

foxpuppet

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

pft.. you'd take candy from a 100yrold fox.. so cruel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comics wkre. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comics wkre.   Comics wkre. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comics wkre.
Page 1 of 1